- Committee on Transportation: Committee Jurisdiction includes California High-Speed Rail Authority, California Highway Patrol, California Transportation Commission, Department of Motor Vehicles, Department of Transportation (Caltrans), driver’s licenses, freight, regional transportation agencies, transit authorities, intercity rail, mobile sources of air pollution, fuels, rules of the road, state highways, local streets and roads, vehicles, aircraft, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and vessels.
- Committee on Privacy and Consumer Protection: The jurisdiction of the Assembly Privacy and Consumer Protection Committee spans a wide range of technology-related issues, and includes matters affecting consumer protection in both the digital and analog worlds. Specifically, the Committee has jurisdiction over matters related to privacy, the protection of personal information (including digital information), the security of data, and information technology, as well as false advertising, charitable solicitations, weights and measures, and consumer protection generally. The Committee is also responsible for oversight of the Department of Technology within the State's Government Operations Agency.
- Committee on Budget: The Budget Committee’s jurisdiction is the Budget.
- Committee on Rules: Primary jurisdictions are proposed amendments to the rules, and other matters relating to the business of the Legislature.
- Select Committees on Corporate Board and California Workforce Diversity
- Select Committee on Ensuring Systemic Equity Post-COVID-19
- Select Committee on Reintegration and Rehabilitation for Justice-Involved Californians
- Select Committee on Reproductive Health
- Select Committee on Social Housing
- Select Committee on the State of Hate
- Select Committee on Urban Development to Combat Climate Change